Why we collect personal data
We collect and use personal data to perform direct marketing, direct sales, and customer cases. We are also collecting data about partners and persons who are interested in working in our company.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Send you marketing communications if you requested it. These may include information about our services, products, and promotions. This communication is subscription-based and requires your approval.
- Send you information about the services and products you purchased from us.
- Perform direct sales activities in cases where legitimate and mutual interest is established.
- Reply to a ‘Contact us’ or other web forms you completed on our Site.
- Follow up on incoming requests (phone calls etc.).
- Perform contractual obligations such as invoices, reminders. The contract will be with Codemachine directly.
- Notify you of any changes in our services.
- Contact you to conduct surveys, reviews on our services and products.
- When we do a business deal or negotiate business cases or transfer of assets.
- Process a job application in Codemachine.
- To respond to lawful requests and legal process.
- Protecting the safety of our employees, our customers, or any person.
What kind of data we collect
We collect your email, full name and company’s name, and phone numbers. We may also collect feedback, comments and questions received from you. Regarding service-related communication and activities, such as meetings, phone calls, chats, documents, and emails will be collected too.
If you apply for a job at Codemachine, we collect the data you provide during the application process. Codemachine does not collect or process any particular categories of personal data, such as sensitive personal data.
Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may log information using "cookies". Cookies and similar technologies help us tailor our Site to your personal needs, as well to detect and prevent security threats and abuse.
Your rights to personal data
You have the following rights concerning your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data that Codemachine is holding about you.
- The right to request that Codemachine correct your personal data if inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to request that your personal data is deleted when it is no longer necessary for Codemachine to retain such data.
- The right to withdraw any consent to personal data processing at any time. For example, your consent to receive digital marketing messages. If you want to withdraw your consent for digital marketing messages, please make use of the link to manage your subscriptions included in our communication.
- The right to request a restriction on further data processing, in case there is a dispute about the accuracy or processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, in case data processing has been based on legitimate interest and/or direct marketing.
- Any query about your privacy rights should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data collected automatically
We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, (IP) address.
How long we keep your data
We store personal data for as long as we find it necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data was collected. While considering our need to answer your queries or resolve possible problems. This helps us to comply with legal requirements under applicable laws, to attend to any legal claims/complaints, and for safeguarding purposes. This means that we may retain your personal data for a reasonable period after your last interaction with us. When the personal data that we have collected is no longer required, we will delete it securely.